Here a few things going on within the ministry of Sandhills Church of Hope:
· Men’s Bible Study Tuesday night at Rob’s- 7PM
· No Kid’s Club at Cutcomb this week.
· Kid’s Club in Cody will be Wed. afternoon at 4:30.
· Men’s and Women’s Bible Study Wednesday night in Cody.
· November 13th is the Operation Christmas Child shoe box packing party in Cody! Anyone is welcome to come and help with this during our normal Kid's Club time. If you want to pack a shoe box, let Amy Cheney know. We have envelopes and labels to help with this. We are always in need of shoe boxes.
· November 24th will be our annual church Thanksgiving meal. This year we will meet in Cody for a combined service. I’ll have more details for you next week.
· Don’t forget the time change this Sunday…unless you live way south of civilization and you have the advantage of not changing your clocks J.
“For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.”-II Timothy 1:7
I think that all of us have a lot of reasons to fear. We fear what people think of us, we fear failure, we fear the future, we fear the worst will come to us. God doesn’t want us to live in fear. Instead of fear we have power to overcome. Instead of fear isolating us, we have love. Instead of making poor choices and running scared, we have self-control because God is in control! Keep looking up!!
I hope your week is full of hope built on Christ,