April 2, 2013
“But the truth is that Christ has been raised up, the first in a long legacy of those who are going to leave the cemeteries.” (1 Corinthians 15:20, The Message)
I love that. Someday those who have died knowing Christ will rise again! Hopefully your celebration weekend of the resurrection of our Lord was meaningful. Among all the founders of world religions, only Jesus is alive. He is the true God.
- No Kid’s Club (South) this week. We will have our regular Kid’s Club in Cody on Wednesday afternoon after school. Next week, April 9th will be our last Kid’s Club South and April 10th will be our last Kid’s Club in Cody. The Cody group will go to Valentine to sing at the assisted living facilities and the nursing home.
- Ladies Bible Study (South) will meet Wednesday at Angel’s. This is a change from what we announced Sunday.
- No Men’s Bible Study (South) for a little while with calving season going on and brandings around the corner. Men’s Bible Study in Cody will be at 7 PM at the church.
- The Leadership Team will be meeting on Thursday evening. Please let one of the elders know of anything you would like to bring to our attention.
- Saturday at 9 AM there will be a workday at the church. Specially designated gifts were given for new church carpet. We need to take out the pews. We will also be switching the sanctuary around which means moving the platform. Lunch will be provided!
Enjoy the spring weather,