Christ is Risen! He is risen indeed! Amen.
This is a great week to revisit the cross, revisit the empty tomb, and dwell upon the great love of our Lord and Savior. I’ve been asking the Lord to pull me into that focus on Him. There are several ways for all of us to do that this week.
- Maundy Thursday- We will have a communion service in Cody at 7 PM MT. The term “Maundy” comes from the Latin word, mandatum (“mandate”), and it refers to Christ’s command at the last supper, “A new command I give you, that you love one another…” (John 13:34).
- Good Friday-We will hold the same communion service this Friday at Cutcomb School at 7 PM MT as well.
- Easter Sunday-This Sunday we will have one combined service at Steer Creek Campground. The service time will be 10 MT. Refreshments and fellowship will be at 9:30.
- Video link on ancient tombs, Jesus’s burial, and the resurrection- If you want to step into a first century tomb, here is a great video that gets behind the scenes of the first Easter! https://faithlifetv.com/item/355865
- The Sunday after Easter (April 23rd) our family will be traveling to RHMA’s annual “Small Town Pastor’s Conference” in Morton, IL. Mike Tolliver will be sharing from God’s Word at both services. Thanks Mike! If you want to get a glimpse of what this conference is like, here is a website you can check out. http://www.rhma.org/conferences/